Monday 17 December 2012

24/7 You Are on My Mind

Looks like things never happen the way I expected. 
I wanted to get married with the man I love. I did it. Alhamdulillah. 
Used to work at a budget hotel. Kinda awesome. Low basic salary but got miscellaneous allowance such as overtime,bonuses every three months. Alhamdulillah. But I got less time to spend with family. SO, I decided to change my job. Got plenty of time but very low salary. Earn the same amount every month. No bonus, no o.t.
I wanted a man who has a bright future. It's him. Alhamdulillah. 
I wanted a man who is working normal office hours. Unfortunately he is not. yeah, bright future, high salary but outstation almost every two weeks. 
I'm not sighing but.. Until when?



**No, I don't regret marrying you. I love you now and forever. I just hope we could spend more time together. I just want to be with you 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kutuk la.. Kutuk.. Dosa Tanggung sendiri